Sunday 19 February 2012

CSCC 2012 - Day 11, Day 12 and Day 13

Day 11's Project is 'Christmas Kisses'.

Stitched over several days, not finished yet because the thread in the kit was terrible and I ran out of some light green so I am looking to replace it.

20 hours and 25 minutes worth of stitching.



Day 12's Project is 'Peacock'.

I think I may have made a tiny mistake on this so I will have to un-stitch some of the border going down the left hand side grrrr.

2 hours and 40 minutes worth of stitching.




Day 13's Project is 'Silent Flight'.

This was stitched over several days. Very pleased with the progress made so far.

43 hours and 10 minutes worth of stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I came across your link over on Daffy Cat’s blog where I’ve joined in with my first TUSAL.

    What beautiful stitching Jo, and so many projects on the go.
    I’m a bit of a “one project at a time” sort of girl but because I’m working on small squares for a charity project I have a larger picture on the go too.

    Like you I’ve started a separate stitching blog this year over at ”I’d Rather Be Stitchin” but have gone back and recorded most of the projects I’ve worked on since 1981

    Happy Stitching!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Just found your blog on Daffycat's blog.

    Your stitching looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete