Friday 6 January 2012

CSCC 2012 - Day 4, Day 5 and Day 6

Right so Day 4's project is the secret one, so I can't post that one until it is finished and has been sent to the person!

Day 5, I was feeling ill so I didn't do any stitching, but that project is a WIP anywyas so that's not too bad.

And Day 6's project, I seemed to have screwed it up when I started it, and I only realised after I spent a further 5 hours on it last night! Grrr so I will run out of thread on that one, as I was supposed to use one thread and not two. As it was a freebie kit from a magazine I am hoping to pick one up from eBay and just restart it rather than unpick all the work I have done already, then maybe I can find some matching thread to finish this mistaked version off at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment